PDA

View Full Version : Download MFI Multiloader for blackberry unlock

syl phone
06-12-08, 10:25 PM
MMLSetup

download from here

[Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links]

u can download torrent file of mfi multidoader(icloded this 8 file)

**download utorrent from [Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links]

just double click to downloaded torrent file and enjoy happy unlocking

BR
syl phone

syl phone
07-12-08, 11:53 AM
Here is Guide How to Unlock blackberry with MFI Multiloader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Download & instle latest blackberry desktop manager v4.7.0.32 ,
download
4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download 470_b050_english_nomediamanager upload by Ramjan.exe ([Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links] tml)

2. Download & instle NET Framework 2.0
download
Download details: .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) ([Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links])

3. Download & instle blackberry Operating System/flashfile which blackberry phone model you want to unlock ,
dowload

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites ([Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links])

**dont forget to Delete the vendor.xml file located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader

4. Download & instle MFI Multiloader

5. Download all parts for MULTILOADER & Unzip all parts and copy to "C:\MML" - Overwrite all files there

now you ready to do your job

emelende
07-12-08, 12:16 PM
hi...is this good for the 9000 (bold)?
thanks

onedayday
07-12-08, 01:43 PM
Yes
it is good for 9000

xatskee
07-12-08, 04:13 PM
Hi, the file sizes between your link in gsm-help.ru and torrent is different for about 100 mb in total. is that ok?

thx

corwin76
07-12-08, 08:30 PM
In configuration.xml, there's no infrmation for Storm terminals, neither on the 8files from torrent link.
Are the files you link on gsm-help.ru the same as in the torrent link ?

lbenn2020
08-12-08, 11:35 PM
When I connect my 8310 I get Oracle software client 8.1.7 or greater is needed. Does anyone know why I'm getting this msg and how do I correct it?

corwin76
09-12-08, 03:27 AM
Turn off your internet connection while trying to unlock

robrowald
10-12-08, 08:59 PM
All the paths are set to go to T:
and it throws an "Unable to cast COM object"

And there are no configs for the strom

dahabmobile
10-12-08, 10:03 PM
hi...is this good for the 9000
thanks

robrowald
10-12-08, 10:05 PM
If you look up a few posts you'll see it says it is

nceledon
11-12-08, 06:33 PM
i recieve an error message saying bootrom image cannot access or something like that. What can be the problem? I have a bb 9530

xikitomatus
11-12-08, 07:43 PM
Gracias por el enlace, bajando

saheb
14-12-08, 02:27 AM
i dont understand how to download this?once appear i m registered user and when i open this page it require to login?????????????

doan_1
16-12-08, 02:59 AM
I'm having issues with the unlocker files. Everythime I un-zip using winrar on vista, I get 3 files that are corrupted. This means when I fire up the application, it can not access those files and there for fails. Anyidea?

masud
16-12-08, 09:40 AM
C:\MML\Configuration

past here if u feel any problem

usaflex
18-12-08, 03:22 AM
the part number have a problem really?

sawalha
18-12-08, 10:54 PM
Gentlemen ,

Does this work on Blackberry storm ? and what to do if storm brick ?? Please advise as i have storm and afraid it will brick if something goes wrong with unlocking process . Thanks

khadijeh-hori
19-12-08, 12:53 AM
please help me how to find BlackBerry Bold 9000 Operating System. what is the link?
BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites ([Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links]) does not work in my country.
please help me.

sawalha
19-12-08, 01:08 AM
please help me how to find BlackBerry Bold 9000 Operating System. what is the link?
BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites ([Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links]) does not work in my country.
please help me.

I was trying to find another link to OS but i couldnt find out . Try to search google or yahoo for alternative download link . What country you are in ?

Adil Mobiles
19-12-08, 12:54 PM
hello, i have 8100 to unlock, when I open MFI Multiloader it shows this error

where m i wrong and wat should i do?

Adil Mobiles
19-12-08, 10:04 PM
hello mates my problem solved. just unplug the net Cable. problem solve.

sawalha
20-12-08, 12:34 AM
please help me.

Khadijeh ,

Here is a link to software :
Index of ./Furious_Blackberry/FIRMWARES/ ([Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links])

BlitzedATL
20-12-08, 10:08 AM
This works! Bold is now unlocked..
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Moltavia
22-12-08, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the links .. hope they work on my 8100

jhon357add
24-12-08, 11:40 PM
the link it's dead.

syl phone
27-12-08, 10:41 AM
the link it's dead.

plz wait.................

syl phone
27-12-08, 11:19 AM
@jhon357add

first u download u torrent from [Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links]

then u can download torrent file of mfi multidoader(icloded this 8 file) [Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links]

mendez777
01-01-09, 04:57 PM
thanx a lot!!! thats works!!

syl phone
04-01-09, 03:13 PM
Cant download from the link its broken. Is it possible to provide me the software by Email which is : asdsabbir@yahoo.ca thanks

link working fine tested now

thanx
syl phone

syl phone
06-01-09, 10:40 AM
@ kothin

here an idea for how can u unlock bb by mfi multiloader

syl phone
06-01-09, 10:46 AM
dowload latest os from bb server & install it

**dont forget to Delete the vendor.xml file located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader

then start flash according to this video

thanx
syl phone

syl phone
06-01-09, 01:39 PM
@ Syl Phone

Please pardon me again . I got the video working now. and I did the exactly the way u showed in the video however in MFI Uploader It shows a MSG like "Abort" dont know why? and in my BB screen always showing Error msg "Tum 101" Reset dont know the meaning of it. Any idea why is it showing? if so plz let me know. I wanna thank u personally as u r doing a great job for all of us. Take care.

u should flash the phone first bcoz its alredy firmwre damage.after flash if the phone stil lock then try again

plz follow post no #2

thanx
syl phone

angelofmy
13-01-09, 04:20 AM
Hello,

I could not unlock any Blackberry 7### model, When I look at the configuration.xml file it does not have any product id for them. Can you tell me where to get them? Thannks

majdykhrais
17-01-09, 10:24 AM
Dear All,
Please Help me.
I did all the installations properly, but I always get ONLINE and Oracle when I start the MFI .
I don't have a network here, and my net connection is disable, and the cable is also removed.
Why can't I get OFFLINE ????????????????????

Thanks in advance.

syl phone
17-01-09, 11:05 AM
Dear All,
Please Help me.
I did all the installations properly, but I always get ONLINE and Oracle when I start the MFI .
I don't have a network here, and my net connection is disable, and the cable is also removed.
Why can't I get OFFLINE ????????????????????

Thanks in advance.

formate ur computer.then install again the soft.post result.

majdykhrais
17-01-09, 03:57 PM
Thanks,
It's really kind of you to reply me this fast.
It's a big problem to format my laptop.
I have 200GB of data.
I tried the whole process on another laptop, and I'll post the results as soon as I'm done.
Thanks again.

erwan3956
30-01-09, 06:04 PM
Thnx Syl phone bor I really appreciate your hard work. Sorry to bother you again howver this link also looks like broken. DAP cant download it fully in the middle of download its giving error messege and its looks like link is broken. Please check if you dont mind and try to fix the problem and it will be really apprecitable. Thanks

download
4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download 470_b050_english_nomediamanager upload by Ramjan.exe ([Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links] tml)

thanks broooo,......

erwan3956
30-01-09, 06:10 PM
Here is Guide How to Unlock blackberry with MFI Multiloader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

download

2. Download & instle NET Framework 2.0
download
Download details: .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) ([Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links])

3. Download & instle blackberry Operating System/flashfile which blackberry phone model you want to unlock ,
dowload

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites ([Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links])

4. Download & instle MFI Multiloader

5. Download all parts for MULTILOADER & Unzip all parts and copy to "C:\MML" - Overwrite all files there

now you ready to do your job

thanks brother,........

dhiren
05-02-09, 02:23 AM
hi,

thanks for the software. but its not working and has killed my blackberry

syl phone
12-02-09, 02:25 PM
hi,

thanks for the software. but its not working and has killed my blackberry

soft working...........

mahbub
13-02-09, 06:03 PM
thanks................................

MMLSetup

download from here

u can download torrent file of mfi multidoader(icloded this 8 file)

**download utorrent from [Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links]

BR
syl phone

Magoo1980
14-02-09, 05:56 AM
Hello, How i download the RIM MFI Multiloader?? I canīt find it!!
@$%#!!!!

Thankīs

syl phone
15-02-09, 10:27 AM
Hello, How i download the RIM MFI Multiloader?? I canīt find it!!
@$%#!!!!

Thankīs

u can download all soft for unlock bb

kushol
16-02-09, 02:49 PM
Good work bro...........

uberspeed
20-05-09, 10:30 AM
Followed all guides, looked in many forums when I launch MML 2.0.1.3 and connect an 8100 [already at the No Application Linked (Factory OS) screen on BB]
I get to the hidden menu with shift+ctrl+alt+F12
I see Clear MEP but all buttons on that area are grayed out. If I hit Connect USB, MML closes.
I have been flashing Motos since 2002 and BB's for 2 years now (firmwares, OS's, etc) and I can't seem to figure this one out. I have ran many searches as well in many forums. Help appreciated.

syl phone
20-05-09, 12:38 PM
Followed all guides, looked in many forums when I launch MML 2.0.1.3 and connect an 8100 [already at the No Application Linked (Factory OS) screen on BB]
I get to the hidden menu with shift+ctrl+alt+F12
I see Clear MEP but all buttons on that area are grayed out. If I hit Connect USB, MML closes.
I have been flashing Motos since 2002 and BB's for 2 years now (firmwares, OS's, etc) and I can't seem to figure this one out. I have ran many searches as well in many forums. Help appreciated.

use downgrade mml set up.
MML-version 1.8.1.3

i think it will solv ur problem

syl phone
30-05-09, 11:10 AM
Dose this MFI also unlock BB 9500 Storm & BB 9530 Storm?? Please let me know bro. Bye

yes u can try if any problem u can USE latest version of mfi.

THANX

Ricky Ms
01-06-09, 12:19 PM
Dear All member!!

I want to know MFI Multiloader is can unlock BB 8830 Verizon World edition
who already test for unlock BB8830 Verizon World edition
pls reply me i really need.

One test:i download BB unlocker software this is not not unlok

ms.

syl phone
24-06-09, 05:00 PM
U already succesed b4.try to unlock the same way.

onza777
06-07-09, 08:51 PM
i have a 8800, and im very new to this unlocking procedure.

i have downloaded all 8 parts and when i extract, it comes up with an error message.

full unlock instructions wud be greatly appreciated.
many thanks

mkcitizen
10-07-09, 12:37 PM
The blackberry unlock instructions are as follows & u can get the unlock code from [Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links] ([Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links]) and you can get the code as online & its not a software. For s/w you can get it from google search.

1 - Insert any sim card in your Blackberry 8800 and start your Blackberry 8800,
2 - Go to the settings menu => and then Options,
3- Select Advanced options => and then Sim card,
4- Type MEPD using your Blackberry 8800 keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD),
5 - Hold the ALT Key while typing in MEPE on your Blackberry 8800 keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD),
6 - You will then be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code". Type in the Unlock Code and press in the track wheel / jog dial to confirm,
7 - Your Blackberry 8800 will now be unlocked.

harvington
17-07-09, 07:44 AM
can this work on a 8900

kabir
18-07-09, 01:16 PM
can this work on a 8900

mml not work 8900........

dhaval_dce
20-07-09, 02:43 PM
is this working on COM port or USB port?

dhaval_dce
20-07-09, 02:44 PM
i m not able to show the connected, its showing connect a device to begin.. but in Desktop manager my device was connected...

unlocker_ph
05-09-09, 03:59 AM
is 9530 unlocking by this method successful? if not can only unlock via codes

unlocker_ph
05-09-09, 04:03 AM
can this work on a 8900

i can unlock 8900 via IMEI codes calculation.

What network operator?

bocacell
14-09-09, 11:14 PM
Hi,

I tried all the time install the RIM MFI Multiloader using your process and nothing.
I`m needing this software the more fast possible.Can you help me?
Can unlock Blackberry Sprint also?
Thank you

sb123
16-09-09, 01:48 AM
Hey,

I've got a Blackberry Bold. I've downloaded MFI Multiloader, installed it and copied across the files as described in the tutorial.

Earlier on I had an issue installing Blackberry Desktop Manager, but uninstalled and re-installed this without a problem.

But when I try and open the MFI Multiloader, it just makes a fail sound and nothing loads or happens. I have tried on Vista x64 and Vista x32, and have no idea what's causing the issue.

I found the same problem on another forum -

Hi guys, on 3 different machines the mml.exe wont start up... everything happens is a fail sound (*plong*) and then nothing happens [Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links] i installed/reinstalled/deinstalled NET 2.0 a several times but still the same... please give me a hint... machines tested on were Vista64 / mediacenter and XP... i got this bb as a gift and it really makes me sad to have it here locked and not working...

greetz

And the apparant 'solution'

yeha,it was my firewall wich caused an issue at the installation of "Blackberry Desktop SW 40033dt-ml.exe" dissabled it and it works!! shame on me!! thanks so much for all helpfull threads motivating me!! gsm-forum ftw!!

If anybody has any tips or advice on how to solve this, please share them with me, as I have disabled Windows Firewall/disconnected from internet etc.

Thanks

melake
25-09-09, 08:48 PM
can i use this for 8320

syl phone
26-09-09, 11:20 AM
can i use this for 8320

yes u can.....

breakfruit
29-09-09, 07:56 PM
i'll hope that will help me to unlock bb7290... ;)

breakfruit
29-09-09, 10:14 PM
Need to pay for registration on monova.org? O_O can i get, personaly, link wich will be work ha? :D could you upload to rapid or something else?

efexor
12-10-09, 10:07 PM
download as syl phones 1st post software MFI MULTILOADER --
as you connect your BB
press ctrl+alt+shift and f12
press only CLEAR MEP!!!
and it should say cleared..

CLOSE MFI and start desktop manager...
and upload your NEW OS...!!!thats it:mocking:
i have been working with 2 BB BOLD and mfi multiloader, after booting
the devices-- didnt unlock them and i kept getting failed on mfi...
this is the only method i found that unlocked the 2 bb bolds...
cheers

one other thing if MFI doesnt connect to your bold go to the folder c:/mml/bin
and tap on the bbtoolauth and should connect..
i would like to see if i helped other members...

akrepi
05-11-09, 12:22 AM
can someone pls upload the MFI parts on a different server than torrent .. like megaupload or upload.it or anyother site no torrent ..

gondal786
12-11-09, 04:54 AM
Yes
it is good for 9000
how can i unlock blackberry 9000

thanks

mzbaba
21-11-09, 12:16 PM
Hello,

I could not unlock any Blackberry 7### model, When I look at the configuration.xml file it does not have any product id for them. Can you tell me where to get them? Thannks

were u able to find any one to give info. i got error message "no product configuration". how do i get pass this.

.::DeloweR::.
21-11-09, 04:07 PM
were u able to find any one to give info. i got error message "no product configuration". how do i get pass this.

configuration.xml file not found pls chk dir C:\MML\Configuration

and always delete vendor from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader

21-11-09, 04:09 PM
how can i unlock blackberry 9000

thanks

Yes u can unlock 9000 with MFI
follow 1st post

21-11-09, 04:30 PM
is this working on COM port or USB port?

Must U Have To Use USB Cable

i m not able to show the connected, its showing connect a device to begin.. but in Desktop manager my device was connected...

Copy BbDevMgr.exe from C:\MML\bin

And past On : C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\USB Drivers

Ur problem will Be solve

is 9530 unlocking by this method successful? if not can only unlock via codes

Hi Dude.
U Can't unlock this phone with this method.

U Have 2 way
1. Furious Gold .
2. Unlock Via IMEI.

can i use this for 8320

Of-course U Can Use .

i'll hope that will help me to unlock bb7290... ;)

Yes Also U Can Use PST Tools For Code Reading

hrharleyman
22-11-09, 04:31 AM
Ok guys can someone send me a link to the MFI files - all the links seem to be removed or not working :(

22-11-09, 01:19 PM
Ok guys can someone send me a link to the MFI files - all the links seem to be removed or not working :(

installer

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting ([Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links])
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting ([Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links])

22-11-09, 01:22 PM

installer

22-11-09, 01:23 PM

installer
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service ([Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links])

hrharleyman
22-11-09, 04:44 PM
Unfortunately the link to part 4 is broken so you can only download 1-3 and 5-8 tried it lots of times :) thats why I postd my request.

spryken
26-11-09, 01:16 PM
hi all,
download mfi 2.0.1.3,
all parts downloaded, replaced it in c: drive
tried offline, tried configuration files replaced

the problem is that when i connect my BB 9000 to the mfi, all set offline, it detect the phone, and start to do all the things, until the steps it says, wait for full connection, then i unplug and replug the phone, and then it continue and run,
and stuck in port processing---> then it say time out.

tried so many times, and can i ask whether i should get the older mfi 1.8 or will 2.0 works on my blackberry 9000??

thanks in advance to all the gurus..

help needed..

now my phone is back to normal LOCKED condition with version 4.6

i need unlock urgently.

thanks

by the way, i tried to clear MEP too, but it says MEP data not available.

spryken
26-11-09, 01:16 PM
hi all,
download mfi 2.0.1.3,
all parts downloaded, replaced it in c: drive
tried offline, tried configuration files replaced

the problem is that when i connect my BB 9000 to the mfi, all set offline, it detect the phone, and start to do all the things, until the steps it says, wait for full connection, then i unplug and replug the phone, and then it continue and run,
and stuck in port processing---> then it say time out.

tried so many times, and can i ask whether i should get the older mfi 1.8 or will 2.0 works on my blackberry 9000??

thanks in advance to all the gurus..

help needed..

now my phone is back to normal LOCKED condition with version 4.6

i need unlock urgently.

thanks

by the way, i tried to clear MEP too, but it says MEP data not available.

Bed
26-11-09, 11:07 PM
Hello Coul you Upload in 4shared Blackberry Operating System ([Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links]) Please
Thank
Bed

omar razek
22-12-09, 10:59 PM
it didnt work ...

can you try to update this site or if you have another site

i need to Download MFI Multiloader for blackberry

thanks ..

rashid4u
06-01-10, 12:41 AM
Dear all please help to unlock BB 8900, the error msg attached in the screenshot. Its urgent please help. Attached Thumbnails [Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links] ([Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links])

syl phone
06-01-10, 10:32 AM
Dear all please help to unlock BB 8900, the error msg attached in the screenshot. Its urgent please help. Attached Thumbnails [Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links] ([Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links])

br try to old version of mfi.if not done i think its new security.
then try to imei server.

BR
Syl phone

hany ahmad
10-01-10, 03:04 AM
thankes frre

tipusultan
10-01-10, 11:57 PM
please tell me how to formate or code number of black berry ([Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links])

param_cpt
25-01-10, 07:58 PM
hi, can someone plz explain the step by step installation guide of mfi multiloader plz, specially the step in which u have to unzip and copy files to c:/mml, i am trying to install multiloader from last 2 days, i understand the unlock process but just cant install multiloader i m a new user, thanks

siddharthaxavier
09-02-10, 08:20 PM
Hi all,

Device 8830.

First of all, I used loader.exe to write MFI-14678-019.
Then, loaded the VSM file of the operator using MFI
Then, Desktop Manager and was able to download the OS.

However, the device still remains locked.

When, I try using the MFI click autostart, the tool simply says
"Error: Attempted to read or write in protected area..."

Where am I going wrong.

titu72
21-02-10, 11:59 AM
Hi, I made all the instalation and when I start de mfi its keeps saying ONLINE DATABASE ORACLE, how can I make it offline (iwas not conected to internet)
Thanks

mbalynne
17-03-10, 07:24 AM
Hi, all of the links I try for downloading MFI Multiloader seem no longer to be working. Does anyone have a current download location for Multiloader? Many thanks to all.......

arabiedds
18-03-10, 07:51 AM
is this good for 9700

shika
25-03-10, 01:21 PM
I am trying to unlock blackberry storm 9530 using MFI multiloader, but it is not working. Sometime it through "update failed: could not find a part of the path'T:\rma\mml\update\update.xml' source: mscorlib" message and other time it is not doing anything. Internet is completely OFF. Am I missing something? Please help me.

shika
26-03-10, 10:05 AM
Can one help me?

lodhi29
24-07-10, 01:25 PM
hi,
i have black berry 8530 cdma phone ,but i can,t spc unlock,becouse i can,t read his spc code.............pls help me :)o

ManuelLopes26
12-08-10, 04:56 PM
I can not download MFI Multiloader.
Can you help me please?

cwcast
01-09-10, 01:05 AM
Does anyone has blackberry Mfi-22576-002 ([Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links]) file thanks in advance

groucho
21-11-10, 11:33 AM
i can't finish the step 5, where can i find those files

meg56ph
16-12-10, 04:26 PM
Hi mates,
I cannot receive MMS and cannot browse internet in my Black Berry 8520. Can anybody help me. thanks

mrobert007
17-12-10, 04:27 PM
I am stuck at "please conect a device" and nothing happens....please help

syl phone
18-12-10, 01:44 PM
Hi mates,
I cannot receive MMS and cannot browse internet in my Black Berry 8520. Can anybody help me. thanks
update firmware and post result.

syl phone
18-12-10, 01:47 PM
I am stuck at "please conect a device" and nothing happens....please help
uninstall latest desktop manager and install 4.7 v of d.m

steveo111
26-01-11, 02:27 AM
everything need to be reuploaded. i cannot find anything on the web

rickbuls
04-02-11, 09:34 PM
dear master.. can u help me please.. MFI loader link was not available.. please give me a new link to download.. sorry iam newbie ^^

Thekid
17-04-11, 01:45 PM
In the MFI Multiloader I'm getting the error "System.Data.OracleClient requires Oracle client software version 8.1.7 or greater." and my internet is disconnected still getting the error someone plz help been up for like 6hrs fixing error after error

kaktai01
29-05-11, 02:16 PM
hi people will this do the curve 8520

lutfur
03-08-11, 10:52 PM
Dear friend ypur server is error .please enother link for download .urgent plz.

Dumas74
28-05-13, 10:09 PM
I'm impressed!!! Really informative phorum post on [Only Registered And Activated Users Can See Links] my friend. I just wanted to comment u0026 say keep up the quality work.