Nokia C3-01 Display Problem Solution:-
Hints in troubleshooting Nokia C3-01 Display problem:
1. Try to replace the LCD screen module.
2. Try to restore, flash update the phones firmware. Its RM 640 for C3-01 and RM 662 for C3-01m
3. Check/clean the LCD pin connector.
4. Check read the VAUX 2.78V and VIO 1.8V, and the components like the capacitor and filter coil on it.
5. Replace the EMI/ESD filter IC's,
Nokia C3-01 LCD Screen Display backlight LED Problem Solution
Check/ replace the highlighted components such as the filter coil, diode and transistors. Check the battery VBAT voltage 3.7V across the inductor coil.
Nokia C3-01 Charger No Response- Not Charging Problem Solution
Repair hints for Nokia C3-01 Not Charging Problem:
1. Check and replace the battery Charger.
2. Check and replace the phone's battery. A fully drained battery won't charge up.
3. Check/clean or replace the charging DC jack connector and the PCB pads.
4. Check/replace the fuse, diode and coil.
5. Trace the charging voltage line paths from the V+ terminal pads or the coil down to the capacitor near the PEARL IC.
If the above procedures won't work, the possible faulty is the Pearl IC, reheat or reworking it might only fix the problem.