Flashing Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 update and upgrade Firmware
*Odin Downloader + Pit
*Firmware/Rom that suitable with your region
How to flashing Samsung Galaxy Y
1. Open Odin
*Insert PIT file:
*At Files download
*Make sure Re-Partition, Auto Reboot, F.Reset Time is already check.
2. Now turn off your Samsung Galaxy Y (just for make sure is completely off, remove the battery for a few sec and put that back)
3. Press Volume[-] + Home + Power to boot in Download Mode
4. Hold the buttons until a warning screen with choise show up
5. Select Continue (Volume[+]), then it`s go to download mode
6. Connect the cellphone (via USB cable) to PC, wait until ODIN detect the device.
7. Click Start
8. Wait until ODIN give feedback respon PASS
it`s mean the flashing proccess is complete. Samsung Galaxy Y will auto reboot.
9. unplug the USB cable from PC/Laptop
10. Do a hard reset *2767*3855#
11.Well done, your Samsung Galaxy Y now using a new firmware
version 2.3.5 and 2.3.6
[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]