Register Unlock support Online Shop Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-16, 08:31 PM   #1
Liton_Bkash
Administrator

Sonork: 100.1650210
Thanked 6,972 Times in 1,358 Posts
Liton_Bkash is on a distinguished road
Lights 1 All you need to know about inferno

I see a LOT of noise around inferno the last 48 hours. This is great advertising for us and I need to thanks all the people involved in the spam. Even they talk about about us and GPG the good things is Everyone is now aware about inferno.

Here is all you need to know about inferno.

VOLCANO & MERAPI USERS

1. INFERNO " ONLINE " WILL BE RELEASED FREE FOR 1 MONTH FOR ALL VOLCANO USERS
2. MERAPI USERS HAVING THEIR ACTIVATION OR BOX FULLY ACTIVATED UNDER 1 YEAR WILL HAVE 1 YEAR FREE USAGE OF INFERNO " ONLINE " FROM THE DAY + 1 MONTH THEY START TO USE
3. MERAPI USERS HAVING THEIR ACTIVATION OR BOX FULLY ACTIVATED OVER 1 WILL HAVE FREE USAGE OF INFERNO " ONLINE " TILL 31.12.2016
4. INFERNO " ONLINE " IS AVAILABLE FOR ACTIVATION AT 59 USD FOR ALL VOLCANO USERS

INFERNO DONGLES

1. FOR MERAPI USERS THEY CAN BUY DONGLE TO TRANSFER THEY MERAPI ACTIVATION AND USE INFERNO WITHOUT INTERNET
2. FOR NEW USERS THEY CAN BUY DONGLE 15 USD TEST FREE FOR 1 MONTH THEN USE 59 CREDITS FOR ACTIVATION

Volcano Box is popular mainly in few Geographic zone and we wanted to open other markets. We know how the market is hard and we understand that no one wants to invest money during those hard time. This is why we have invented this marketing tool.

1. You pay 15 USD and can use dongle for 1 month.
2. If you like it you can fully activate your dongle for 59 USD. Most of you can earn this money during the 30 days free trial. Means the cost of the dongle for you will be only of 15USD as you will be making money with Inferno without having to pay for it :-)

We just want you guys to try our product without having to invest money in it. You can earn from it first then buy the activation cost of the dongle. This is the most fair way we find to help you guys and us to have the products tested by as much people as possible.

I hope all is clear and that you will give us a chance to prove you that we are back and the best.

In case you still doubtful... I have one idea... Do you have 5 friends? Each of you take 3 USD That will give you 15 USD. With this 15 USD you will have one inferno key that you can use for 1 month. In 1 month I am 100% sure that will have lot of phones success with us and fail with other. After one month is gone you guys can think and buy inferno if you like it.

I have no words to say thank you for your support and trust.

Best Regards

WE ARE NOT HERE TO TAKE PART. WE ARE HERE TO TAKE OVER.
===================================

Best Regards,
Liton_Bkash
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Liton_Bkash For This Useful Post:
..::Sami::.. (05-05-16), Anowar_virus (05-05-16), cellularsolution (05-05-16), Faruk_Patwary (05-05-16), gangni mobile (11-01-17), Himel_Computer (26-05-16), hiraad (05-05-16), rasel7902 (05-05-16)