Dhaka Mobile 

Logo 

Go Back  

Dhaka Mobile > GSM Mobile / Tablets Brands -Software Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone, iPad Tutorials

Connect with Facebook
Register Unlock support Online Shop Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 26-09-10, 10:47 AM   #1
guterisar
I'm New Here

Sonork:
guterisar is on a distinguished road
Default How to convert DRM protected music and movies to MP4/AVI/MOV/MP3/WMV/AAC...

Many people ask me the same question: "I purchased videos on iTunes, but I can't play them on my video player, because they are in some 'protected' M4V format that only works on iPods. How can I convert iTunes videos to MPEG or WMV format so I can play them on My portable video device such as Archos and Creative Zen?"

I searched on Google, Yahoo answers and post the question on large number of forums, unfortunately, after scouring the Web for days, I couldn't find a FREE way to convert M4V to MPEG, WMV or AVI format.

Then I tried to burn the iTunes video onto a DVD and re-import it into iTunes just like how to remove the protection from the iTunes audios (M4P) by burning it onto a CD and re-import it as mp3. I failed, cause iTunes doesnt have a DVD burning option, then I used Nero, but it still doesnt work as Nero doesnt supports M4V format.

And finally, a software solution. I came across a few kinds of converters on Google search, they are Tunebite, Daniusoft and Noteburner. When I was testing the free trials one by one, what makes me comfortable is the Daniusoft media converter .

Daniusoft Media Converter software can remove DRM from protected wmv, wma, m4p, m4v, m4a, aac files that purchased and downloaded from online music store and convert to general video and audio formats, you can enjoy playing on portable media players, such as iPod, Zune, Creative Zen, MP3 player, PSP.

Stpe 1:Download and install the DRM Removal Tool

Stpe 2: Run the software and click Add.. button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files

Step 3: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected audio files, please select Convert audio to list; If you want to convert protected video files, please select Convert video to list.

[b]Stpe 4: Start remove DRM and convert your DRM protected music and videos by click on Start button.

Tips:

1: Daniusoft Media Converter Pro are also avaible which can not only convert DRM Video but also convert commen video/audio even HD Video to any video/audio formats.

2: More DRM Removal and other special Tools:
A: Daniusoft Digital Music Converter
B: Daniusoft WMA MP3 Converter
C: DVD Ripper for Mac
D: YouTube Downloader/Converter Pro
E: Best DVD Ripper
F: SlideShow Maker
The Following User Says Thank You to guterisar For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-10, 04:08 PM   #2
ndfjeiro
I'm New Here

Sonork:
ndfjeiro is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How to convert DRM protected music and movies to MP4/AVI/MOV/MP3/WMV/AAC...

Daniusoft DRM Converter is all-in-one software that provides you DRM Removal, Video Converter, Audio Converter, Video to Audio Converter and HD Video Converter.

Main Functions:

1: DRM Removal
Legally remove DRM from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/ASF... using record technically process which records play and saves the recordings in unprotected digital formats.

2: Video Converter
Convert all popular video: MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV (QuickTime Video), FLV, AVI, Xvid, VOB, MKV...

3: HD Video Converter
Support convert high-definition video: M2TS, TP, TRP, TS, AVI ,ASF, MOV, MPG, VOB...

4: Audio Converter
Convert any audio files between MP3, WAV, M4A, WMA, OGG, AAC, APE, FLAC, AIFF, AU, MKA, AC3...

5: Specify any Popular Portable Device as Output
You can specify any popular digital player such as iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, Archos, Blackberry Storm, Mobile Phone, etc. as output to get the right video or audio format.

6: Batch Conversion and Multi-core Processor
Support batch and multithreading conversion which the conversion speed beyond your imagination. DRM Converter directly gets audio and video stream at the bottom of the operating system, so the output quality is lossless and the conversion speed is fast.

7: Easy-to-use
Only several clicks to finish DRM Removal & Video conversion and preview the whole process. Free Technical Support and lifetime free Upgrade let you feel reassured to use the our software.

8: 500% faster conversion speed
Daniusoft DRM Converter is optimized for NVIDIA? CUDA? ensuring accelerated video decoding/encoding on a CUDA-enabled graphics card. 5 times faster performance gain means prompt HD and SD video conversion, smooth playback and highest quality for all your favorite movies. CUDA technology saves you time when converting AVI, MP4, FLV, MKV with H.264 codec, MPEG (MPEG2 PS, MPEG2 TS) with MPEG1/MPEG2 codec to AVI, FLV, MP4 with H.264 codec.

9: Safe and Clean
100% Safe and clean for free trial! No adware! No spyware! You can get risk-free try now.