||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|29-07-12, 05:22 PM||#11|
Join Date: Jun 2011
Thanked 2,671 Times in 1,438 PostsRep Power: 9
Re: ..::[How TO]Root Samsung Phones[Tutorials]::..
How To Root P6200/P6210/SGH-T869 & Galaxy Tab 7.7 P800.
Kies For Driver
1.Transfer rootoriginal.zip to the EXTERNAL CARD on Galaxy Tab Plus
2. Turn off the Galaxy Tab Plus
3. Enter Recovery
- Hold Volume UP button + Power Button
- When TAB turns ON, RELEASE POWER BUTTON (Keep Holding Volume UP Button)
- Will Enter Recovery
4. Select install update from EXTERNAL Storage
5. Look for the file root.zip and select it with power button
6. When Finish, REBOOT
Go to MARKET and INSTALL SUPERUSER... Run this app and Update SU Binary
Go to MARKET and INSTALL BUSYBOX... Run this app and Install your chosen BusyBox version
Cograts P6200/P6210/SGH-T869 & Galaxy Tab 7.7 P800. Now Rooted
Last edited by .:::RoMoN:::.; 09-12-12 at 12:14 PM.
|12-01-17, 09:14 PM||#12|
I'm New Here
Join Date: Jan 2017
Thanked 0 Times in 0 PostsRep Power: 0
How TORoot Samsung PhonesTutorials
I cant figure out how to remove books that have been downloaded to my Fire.
I don't want to delete them permanently, just from the device.
Thanks in advance for any help =