08-07-13, 11:58 AM
Join Date: Apr 2009
Thanked 7,164 Times in 2,711 Posts
Rep Power: 10
Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 Repair IMEI "NULL/NULL"
/ / Odin;
/ / GT-i9500 fix_imei_null.zip;
- Open Odin
- Extract the. ZIP file, place the file in PDA [the phone has to be switched to Download Mode]
- Press START
- End! : -))
That's it, simple steps to retrieve the IMEI of S4, damaged by trying to change the imei with another model.
Note;If after these steps the imei still null/null then the problem is hardware,this tested on 2 phones
FILES LINK HERE;
Avoid Receiving WARNINGS And Getting BANNED!
* Read All Forum Rules!
* Use Search Before You Post!
* Make Sure You're Posting In The Right Section!
* Don't Post Live Links Or Passwords That Are Links!
* Don't Double Post, Always Follow The Topics!
* Don't Disrespect Other Members Or Use Rude Words!
* Don't Spam!
*Don't forget to click thanks!